Saturday, December 4, 2010

 

Cartoon Profile Pictures Become The Norm On Facebook

Up until recently, I never took a notion to Facebook users replacing their actual photo images on their Facebook profile with cartoons, but it has fast become popular in recent days and weeks on the world's largest social platform and internet phenom known as Facebook. My cartoon pictures are offered to my fellow Facebook friends who may want to use one as a replacement and by all means drop me a line if you decide to replace your photo with one of my cartoons.My daily web cartoon could also be a replacement if you are savvy at configuring FBML in your Facebook code...drop me a line and get the actual line of code if you'd like.
Not only that, but you may also want to navigate to any one of over 30 separate cartoon catalogs further down my cartoon pictures index pages where you can directly access medical cartoons, lawyer cartoons, computer cartoons or many other slanted images depending on the line of work you're in or what your interests are based on. And in case your seeking out what an actual cartoon profile picture looks like, visit my Facebook page and email me with any feedback or questions! If you seek any new friends to add and you happen to appreciate cartoons or are a cartoon fan or aficionado, send me an invite and I'll accept.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Preview on Feedage: dans-daily-web-cartoon Add to My Yahoo! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Google! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to AOL! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to MSN Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Netvibes Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Subscribe in Pakeflakes Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Subscribe in Bloglines Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Alesti RSS Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon
Add to RSS Web Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon View with Feed Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to NewsBurst Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to meta RSS Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Windows Live Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon