Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 

NEW HEALTH HUMOR BOOK AVAILABLE

Introducing my newest business partnership with Irwin Krigman whom I've illustrated a new book for, entitled Mental Health: You're Only Crazy If It Aint Workin' For Ya. The book encapsulates a humorous perspective on health and healthcare over the ages. This new health book can be purchased directly online
and shipped right to you. Many of my cartoons enhance various chapters throughout the book (about 50 total) and my cartoons were customized from rough sketch to all of the final art you'll see that accompanies those specific chapters.

If you have a good sense of humor and want an in-depth, funny perspective on how American's viewpoints on health, medicine and the system in general has evolved, this is a great book for anyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Thanks for letting me know about other good stuff!
 
Thanks for sharing this. I really liked the seo form
 
it's a wonderful article, please continue post the interesting writing! thank you.
 
Really love the blog. It's adorable!
 
Nice one. Thanks for sharing.
 
Great job on the blog, it looks great. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to check back weekly!
 
Really love the blog. It's adorable!
 
Nice blog. Thanks for sharing those useful information's in all categories.
 
Thanks for sharing this. I really liked the seo form

 
Great job on the blog, it looks great. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to check back weekly!

 
I would really like your post, it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

 
I must admit it ranks up there among one of the most unique blog ideas I have ever seen.

 
Great job on the blog, it looks great. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to check back weekly!

 
Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Preview on Feedage: dans-daily-web-cartoon Add to My Yahoo! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Google! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to AOL! Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to MSN Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Netvibes Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Subscribe in Pakeflakes Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Subscribe in Bloglines Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Alesti RSS Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon
Add to RSS Web Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon View with Feed Reader Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to NewsBurst Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to meta RSS Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon Add to Windows Live Dan\'s Daily Web Cartoon